Tuesday, January 12, 2010

I want to run through the halls of my high school



So I had a thought today. It was the "oh hell I've been out of school for ten years" crisis. Having "un-friended" anyone who was even remotely connected to the suburb I went to school in, I have successfully managed to stay out of the stalking/invite loop.

Conveniently, being out of the country gives me a viable and mysterious reason for being M.I.A. I plan to send some random, strategic emails just prior to the event so at least some conversation can be had.

After all, I was the School Captain.

Conversations may include:

"Dara?! Yeah I heard she was in Slovakia, hiking through mountain ranges to reach those communities who still hadn't converted to the Euro yet"

or

"Dara? Didn't you see her on Oprah?"

Suggestions welcome.

No comments: