Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Hair Today...Gone Tomorrow

I had a lot of hair once.



Quite coincidentally it left me looking a lot like a certain hero of mine...



But traveling will do that to you I guess. If I could have grown a beard, I'm sure the nomad in me would have done so.

I then went for a shorter look, via a "free trainee cut at Toni&Guy" disaster, which still left me with a mop of atrociousness.

Figure A:



...which still quite coincidentally still looked like Taylor Hanson...



Quite simply, it was time to re-brand.
A timely relationship shift prompted the early change.

My only requirement was that my hair was be cut by a Gay Man.
A very gay man. The search was a lot harder than first anticipated.

Finally, I figured that a gay salon in a gay part of town (Castro) in the gayest city on earth (San Francisco) was a safe bet.

I was right.

The transformation:









...Complete.

No comments: