Friday, September 4, 2009

Obviously.

I like powertools.
I like soccer.
The last time I wore a dress I was paid $10 an hour to do so.
If I wasn't a Brand Strategist I would probably be a PE teacher.
When I was younger I wanted to grow up and be a Cop or in the Army.
I like boybands because I want to be in a boyband.
I play golf.
I have always liked Ellen.
I am a total pool shark.
I prefer snowboarding over skiing.
My favourite past-time used to be benchpressing.
I was the only girl in my woodwork class.
I have had short hair since I was 11.
My answer to most things is a push-up challenge.
I told my guitar teacher I was going to get married in jeans and a t-shirt.
I build things.
I play in an all-girls basketball team.
I have never owned a hand-bag.
I went to the P!nk concert.
I listen to Ani Di Franco.

I would have thought it was obvious.
Apparently not.
I think I need a t-shirt or something.

It AMAZES me that there are boys out there, still thinking "you're not like the other girls Dara..."

2 comments:

Paula said...

all I can say Dara, watch out for the austrian boys ;).
seems like you have a good time. I am actually jealous of all that traveling! (I am in school again since a week so hard work for me).
take care!

Cindy said...

Team Barnhart-Cryder would like to weigh in with some characteristics that don't make it so obvious.

1) Eyebrows - well maintained. Even on a hiking trip.

2) Interest in how couples met. Very girly.

3) Awareness of gift giving etiquette. Exclusive to the female domain.

4) Need for daily showers. Also exclusive to the female domain (apparently).

5) Reluctance to sleep in the woods. Brian says "I bet I can sleep out in the woods with bears more nights than you can"