Friday, February 12, 2010

My Future: Wicked Witch and the Stussy S

Ok, so I just had my coffee cup "read". The Turks are mad for this kind of gear. Had it done once before with eerily true results. Here's what was available to be interpreted:



Now in a birthday-wish kind of way, I'm not allowed to tell you what was seen because CLEARLY this will change the outcome of predicted events...hmmm...

ANYWAY. My own interpretation is as follows:

The most significance rests with the prominence of the "Stussy S". You know the one. Draw six lines, get an S. All the cool kids were doing it in school.



This clearly indicates the very near prospect of a job in the design industry, specifically in the area of Branding.

Secondly is the whopping big letter "C". Obviously and conveniently the first letter of the name of my romantic love interest.

Finally, there is the faint but recognisable image of a witch (to the right of the C).



This is not unlike the witch from the famed "Wizard of Oz". The presence of such a symbol clearly indicates the likelihood of an up and coming performance in a musical.

Do you see it?!

No comments: