Monday, July 13, 2009

Fame! (Remember my name)

Continuing on from my quest to star in a musical (it was on the life list), an opportunity was thrown my way that one just couldn't resist.

Participate in a reenactment of the famous street scene from Fame!

Yes people! I have officially made it on the TV screens of cable-loving Londoners. T'was only fitting that it should be (a) for a musical number and (b) for Fame!

So my very good friend Al (red shirt):

Decided to go and get a little directing/producing/editing job in London directing this shoot.

Clearly his first preference was to let his little friend Dara (we were blind dates to my Year 12 formal) get all the airtime possible. Would you believe he gave me an entire second!! Yes dear-hearts, in a "blink-and-you-will-probably-miss-it" role, I have officially cracked London. At 1:14 the screen is clearly all mine.








Click here to see it on Youtube.

Now with all of my new found fame and fortune, it may come as no surprise to you that I will be working (illegally and therefore for free) on a documentary this week for a certain celebrity... Stay tuned...

No comments: