Wednesday, July 8, 2009

The Foot Horror File.

Thankfully, my feet stayed relatively intact for this trip - All I needed was a bit of strategic taping and I was good to go! 




Out of the many HECTIC feet that I witnessed, here are my top two: Best Blister goes to Paul from the UK. I have never seen something as massive as this. Trust me, this photo doesn't even capture the angle properly. This thing was protruding from his foot!












Best infection goes to Team Mexico. It probably didn't help the poor girl when I came into the room, took one look at her foot and said "Oh sweet Jesus that is so wrong!"











And in case you're wondering, the preferred pilgrim method of blister attack is to leave a bit of thread in it so it is constantly draining. Yukkkkkkkkkkkkk!

No comments: