Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Your preemptive questions. Answered!

So I'm going to assume that you all have a few questions and I'm going to do my best to answer them, BEFORE YOU'VE EVEN ASKED! The Camino power has given me the gift of prediction! You just have to figure out what the question was. (It's a game, you'll like it).
  1. 812km
  2. 20 was a slow day, 25 was an average day, 50 was a hero day
  3. Behind a bush on the side of the trail - although you can be sure that if YOU think it's a good spot, so have twenty other pilgrims already
  4. Yes, about 4kg
  5. Average would be 6am. You would wish the curse of blisters on those damn bag rustlers of a morning
  6. Pretty much done by lunch
  7. 3-9 Euro, never more
  8. Vegemite, and my osteopath
  9. Snorers
  10. Only once, and that was after having a lengthy discussion with someone in the morning about the backpacker murders. I was quite convinced the Spanish version of Ivan Milat was going to jump out of the bush. Around this time I acquired my stick.
  11. Yes
  12. No
  13. The first seven and the last hundred
  14. Resting
  15. Yes, it's 42
  16. That there are two types of people in this world - complicated and uncomplicated ones. The complicated ones are all walking the Camino.
  17. The population of Sydney, which I STILL don't know!
  18. Yes, well, enough to order a beer at a bar and buy oranges from the side of the road
  19. Too hot. Average would be 35 degrees. It's why you wanted to get your walking done early.
  20. Only if I was going to write a book about it, or do it with my kids.

No comments: